Thursday 3 May 2007

Industrial Stuff




Went for a wander around Ellesmere Port today looking for some photo opportunities.First of all while on the way there I stopped and took a few shots of the motorway and thought that one in particular looked quite good.I went into one of the industrial estates and saw the Carbon factory which looked like it would make a reasonable pic and turned out quite well.I also went down by the river near the boat museum in the hope of finding a big cargo ship coming up the river and all I could find was this little boat being unloaded.After
I have also sorted out some of the settings on my D200 now and am getting my pictures a little bit sharper.It is also giving me a bit more picture so I can be more creative with my cropping.I took my D50 out later in the afternoon and can really notice the difference in quality.

No comments: