Saturday 5 May 2007

Car Crash


Driving along last night whilst working I came round a bend to find a car on its roof,as it had only just happened the driver was still in the car in a funny position so myself and a truck driver who was right behind me smashed one of the back windows in the car to make sure he was ok whilst we waited for the emergency services.The police were on scene almost immediately and checked that the driver was ok and managed to get a response from him.After a few more minutes the ambulance arrived and the driver was a bit more responsive once all the services were there we were in the way so moved back and let them get on with the job,after about five more minutes to my surprise the driver stood up and walked to the ambulance.I think it was his lucky night !!!

No comments: