Tuesday 1 May 2007

First Pics with D200


So I have finally managed to buy my Nikon D200 and have been out to the river with my dog Tigger,he is an English Springer Spaniel who is just so full of energy you would not believe it.Every time I take him out with my camera he manages to do something worthy of a picture or two.I have previously managed to capture some action shots with my older D50 but it was nowhere near as fast as my new D200.This picture has been compiled from four different pictures taken in a high speed burst which I have stitched together in photoshop.I think it looks quite good.I still need to read the instruction manual a bit more though because when I shoot in RAW the pictures just don`t seem as sharp.I have got a spread sheet from the Nikonians website with lots of custom settings so I will try some of those and see how I get on.

No comments: