Wednesday 25 April 2007

Going up in Flames

For most people in the stock photography world reaching 100 downloads is not a massive achievement,for me however it is my first picture to get any flames ( as soon as you reach 100 downloads on istock you get a flame to show how hot your pic is).
I realise that if you are a really good photographer then getting flames on your pictures is likely to be a more regular occurrence.Hopefully as time goes by then more of my images will collect flames whilst at the same time earning money for me.
I must say however that this image was rejected by shutterstock for being badly cropped so was a bit of a surprise when it sold so well over on istock.


















If I had to choose which picture of mine I thought would sell more than any other then it would be this one which is doing quite well but not at 100 yet.

No comments: