Monday 25 February 2013

Framed and hanging in my hall.



After a recent bout of decorating I decided that I would need to renew the pictures I have hanging in my hall.

One of my favourite pictures I have taken and sold is my picture of the big wheel when it was situated in the Castle car park in Chester a couple of years ago.



It was so big and so bright it lit up the whole area, this particular image was taken from the Queens park suspension bridge in which crosses the River Dee from Chester over to Handbridge.

I particularly like the reflections and texture of the water and the colours.

This picture is a once in a lifetime picture for me as the big wheel is unlikely to ever return to the Castle carpark as it is said to have caused too much disruption to the Crown Courts.




Cities Art
City Prints
Chester Framed Prints
Transportation Prints
Traction Engine Prints
Chester Canvas Prints
Cities San Francisco Art
Liverpool Art



No comments: